Sunday, March 30, 2014

SQL Training and SQL Server Reporting Services 2012 training in Honolulu

These are the training schedules for the2nd Quarter of 2014 at the Pacific Center for Advanced Technical Training (PCATT). There are two courses that you may be interested in, it is recommended that they are taken in the order shown to reap maximum benefit.

You can also access the reviews of the previous session in 2013 at the PCATT site.

Introduction to Structured Query Language (SQL)


SQL Server Reporting Services 2012: Native Mode Implementation

Please register with  http://pcatt.org/registration    or send an email to gcerny@hawaii.edu

1 comment:

  1. Such a nice post on SQL Training. I found it very useful for me. Thanks for sharing such an informative post.

    ReplyDelete

I am not paying this invoice. I am disregarding it, becuase....

 I am not paying this invoice because MICROSOFT has not provided me with a satisfactory way to access my account since June of this year des...