Saturday, August 29, 2015

Hands-on Learning Event in Honolulu 2, Nov 5, 2015: SQL Server Reporting Services 2012

The class is forming and is expected to start on November 5, 2015. Please register at the PCATT.ORG site.


Adata/Pcatt1.png
SQL Server 2012 Express or Developer Edition / Evaluation edition will be used. The emphasis is on Native Mode operation of the Reporting Services.

For details you can also write to:
Hodentek@live.com with course name in the Subject line.

Here are Reporting Services books published by the instructor:



You can buy these and many other computer and programming related books here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not paying this invoice. I am disregarding it, becuase....

 I am not paying this invoice because MICROSOFT has not provided me with a satisfactory way to access my account since June of this year des...