Thursday, January 21, 2016

Reporting Services 2014 and Windows 10: The way out

Microsoft Edge, or simply Edge is the default browser in Windows 10. It is not designed to start with elevated permissions.

Reporting Services Server is accessed in the default Edge browser and you always end up with access denied for the user, <domain>/<User> for lack of sufficient permissions. One could use another browser such as Firefox but Reporting Services server cannot be accessed even when the browser is launched with elevated permissions. Firefox did not have problems in accessing the Report Server in SSRS 2012.



The way out for this in using the IE 11 browser that comes with Windows 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not paying this invoice. I am disregarding it, becuase....

 I am not paying this invoice because MICROSOFT has not provided me with a satisfactory way to access my account since June of this year des...