Saturday, September 10, 2016

Power BI Charts 3: Box Plot

This kind of data plot is required while showing statistical analysis of distributed financial data. It is usually called Box plot and sometimes Box and Box & Whisker plot.

Here is an example of how it looks:


BoxPlot_00


The plot represents some Financial data (Amount) over 4 quarters for three years.

The details of what the plot shows is in the next image:





BoxPlot_01

Here are the details of this plot:

This data is from the demo database on SAP SQL Anywhere 17 server. The data visualization is carried out by using R Script in Power BI.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not paying this invoice. I am disregarding it, becuase....

 I am not paying this invoice because MICROSOFT has not provided me with a satisfactory way to access my account since June of this year des...