Tuesday, February 9, 2016

A tutorial on creating script using SQL Server Management Studio

Creating script is an important skill that you should learn. As there are so many versions of SQL Server not to mention those on Microsoft Azure Cloud platform, you should know for which version you are writing the script. You can change this in Tools | Options and look for scripting node.

This presentation is created using Microsoft's latest presentation program SWAY. This is my first shot at SWAY. The presentation may not be smooth. Would you kindly comment? Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not paying this invoice. I am disregarding it, becuase....

 I am not paying this invoice because MICROSOFT has not provided me with a satisfactory way to access my account since June of this year des...