Monday, August 6, 2018

Upgrading SQL Server Management Services to version 17.8.1

Microsoft delivers message such as this one if you are using SQL Server Management (SSMS) of the previous version.


SSMSAug6_00

In SSMS you can get to the menu item easily.

SSMSAug6_0

When you click on this you will be taken to the site shown below next image.


SSMSAug6_1

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sql/ssms/download-sql-server-management-studio-ssms?view=sql-server-2017

You just download the executable (Not the Upgrade Package) shown.

SSMS-Setup-ENU.exe (806 MB)

By double clicking the executable you can install the new version.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not paying this invoice. I am disregarding it, becuase....

 I am not paying this invoice because MICROSOFT has not provided me with a satisfactory way to access my account since June of this year des...