Saturday, February 17, 2018

Get started with latest release of Microsoft SQL Operations Studio

Read my previous articles (9) on previous versions.

Download the February (latest) release of Microsoft SQL Operations Studio here.

There are couple of enhancements over the previous release. The following has been fixed or added:

Added Auto-Update Installation feature
Added Connection Dialog ‘Database’ Drop-down
Added functionality for new query tabs keeping active connection
Fixed bugs in SQL Editor and auto-completion


This is the version I have now.


When I update, my version is:


When I launched my previous release, I could access the latest. Clicking on this I could install the latest release.


Set up preparatory stage.


I did not see a drop-down of all databases. It did not find the databases. It just reverted to default in the drop-down.


However, it could keep two query windows open at the same time, maintaining two different connections.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not paying this invoice. I am disregarding it, becuase....

 I am not paying this invoice because MICROSOFT has not provided me with a satisfactory way to access my account since June of this year des...