Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Registering SQL Servers in SSMS v17.7

When you have a large number of SQL Servers it becomes a no brainer to find a way to manage them effectively. SQL Server Management Studio can be very effective in managing local servers by grouping them according to your usage necessities.

Registering SQL Server instances makes it easy to administer. Connecting to servers is a lot faster if you register all the instances in the Local Group of Servers. In SQL Server Management Studio 17.7 it is lot easier to register than in previous, older versions.

I have three SQL Server instances from 3 different versions. After registering I just need to double click the server I am using and I am ready to roll.


Watch the Video:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not paying this invoice. I am disregarding it, becuase....

 I am not paying this invoice because MICROSOFT has not provided me with a satisfactory way to access my account since June of this year des...