Thursday, December 31, 2015

Wishing you all the very best of everything in 2016

Wishing you all the very best of everything in 2016
Hau’oli Makahiki Hou!

We wish our readers the very best in 2016 and a Happy New Year. We hope to continue writing interesting posts. HodentekMSSS blog mostly covers Microsoft SQL Server.

It was a very productive year which started with the Introduction to Structured Query Language class in the beginning of the year. HodentekMSSS blog has covered most of the developments in SQL Servers including the great tools. 

The number of posts this year exceeded the last years' and with SQL Server 2016 there will be a lot to learn and write about. I hope to keep the number at the same level in 2016.

Most of my readers are from USA, India, UK, Canada, France and Russia plus the many others from other parts of the world. The most interesting and satisfying part of writing the blog is to find who reads the blog. When I see people from war torn countries reading about something technical makes me very happy.

Reader locations for December 2015 from Cluster Maps


MsssMapDec2015


HodentekMSSS posts over the years


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not paying this invoice. I am disregarding it, becuase....

 I am not paying this invoice because MICROSOFT has not provided me with a satisfactory way to access my account since June of this year des...