Friday, August 19, 2016

PowerShell is written in .NET code (C#), not true anymore

The great productivity tool, PowerShell has entered the Open Source community (both Linux and Mac) according to an article that appeared in redmondmag.com.

This is what the Inventor of PowerShell said about this move:

 "PowerShell on Linux is now designed to enable customers to use the same tools, and the same people, to manage everything from anywhere," Snover said. The initial ports are available on Ubuntu, Centos and Red Hat, he noted. "PowerShell also now runs on Red Hat Linux and Mac OS X with additional platforms planned for the future. The "alpha" builds and source code are now on GitHub
"

IT pros can use this task-based scripts to provide automaton support to Windows OS and all the other Windows Products.

PowerShell skills are highly marketable and now even more.

Read all my PowerShell posts here:
http://hodentekmsss.blogspot.com/search?q=Powershell

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not paying this invoice. I am disregarding it, becuase....

 I am not paying this invoice because MICROSOFT has not provided me with a satisfactory way to access my account since June of this year des...