Friday, June 2, 2017

Adding Full-Text feature to an existing installation of SQL Server 2016

If you need to do a text-based search in SQL Server you need to install this feature. Chances are that you forgot...

It is a good practice that you only install what you need, otherwise you may end of reserving resources for things you do not need. However often times you need to add a feature to an existing installation of SQL Server 2016. There is no better place to go than the SQL Server Installation Center.

This slide show shows how you may do this.

https://youtu.be/6S25lHM15E4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not paying this invoice. I am disregarding it, becuase....

 I am not paying this invoice because MICROSOFT has not provided me with a satisfactory way to access my account since June of this year des...