Friday, September 8, 2017

Getting data from the Web in PowerBI - Loading Error Fix

In my previous post,there were no errors in visualization but one of the data points, namely for the year 2011 did not get loaded correctly. The reason was a reference to the (shown in a link) data that got embedded in the last column of the data as shown here:




In order to get the last column correctly I had to make a slight change using the transformation:
= Table.TransformColumnTypes(#"Renamed Columns",{{"2011", type number}})

Here are mode details of query:


Here is the query after changes.



Here is the data visualization settings window.





Here is the final result with data for Hinduism included.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not paying this invoice. I am disregarding it, becuase....

 I am not paying this invoice because MICROSOFT has not provided me with a satisfactory way to access my account since June of this year des...