Thursday, January 18, 2018

Microsoft SQL Operations Studio January Preview - enhancements & Fixes

I had the November 2017 version (0.23.6) after which a December version (0.24.1) was released. I skipped this version for no better than I had other things to do.

The present version is 0.25.4 


These are the enhancements (taken from Microsoft site):

  • Saved Server connections are available in the Connection Dialog.
  • Enable Hot exit. Hot exit is off by default, to enable see Hot exit setting.
  • Tab-coloring based on Server Group. Tab coloring is off by default, to enable see Tab color setting.
  • Change Server name to Server in the Connection Dialog.
  • Fix broken Run Current Query command.
  • Fix drag-and-drop breaking scripting bug.
  • Fix incorrect pinned Start Menu icon.
  • Fix missing Azure Account branding icon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not paying this invoice. I am disregarding it, becuase....

 I am not paying this invoice because MICROSOFT has not provided me with a satisfactory way to access my account since June of this year des...