Thursday, June 28, 2018

Enhancement to Donut chart in June 5, 2018 Update of Power BI - 1

Visual appeal is everything for anything. It is also called eye candy, loosely put. It is aesthetics that matters.

For Donut charts this makes a big change. Now you can control the inner radius.

This is a new feature of June 5, 2018 update for Power BI. You need to install this version first before you follow this post.


Drag and drop a Donut Control to your page as shown.



Donut_00

Place check marks for the data in Query1 as shown.



Donut_0

Click Format shown here:



Donut_1

The default is Inner Radius=60%


The next two figures shows for 28% and 88% inner radii.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not paying this invoice. I am disregarding it, becuase....

 I am not paying this invoice because MICROSOFT has not provided me with a satisfactory way to access my account since June of this year des...