Thursday, June 28, 2018

Enhancement to Donut / Pie chart in June 5, 2018 BI Update

Again this feature is available in the June 5, 2018 update of Power BI.

Visual appeal is really important and Power BI now supports labelling inside or outside the Donut and Pie charts.

We use the same data used in the previous example of controlling the inner radius of Donut control used in data visualization described in this post.

Here the labels are outside the Donut.


Here is how you make them move inside the Donut.


You can also have label's text to overflow if it is not contained.

Some labels inside and others outside.


Overflow set to Off.


In the same way PIE Charts are also handled.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not paying this invoice. I am disregarding it, becuase....

 I am not paying this invoice because MICROSOFT has not provided me with a satisfactory way to access my account since June of this year des...