Thursday, November 27, 2014

Things you learrn hands on in my book on SSRS 2012

With over 65 hands-on exercises
  • Install SQL Server 2012; SharePoint Server 2010; and configure Reporting Services for both native and SharePoint Integrated mode on Windows 7.
  • Install SQL Server Data Tools and author reports both local and remote. Deploy reports to report servers.
  • Develop desktop and web applications using Report Viewer Control.
  • Author different kinds of reports with the latest gadgets working with Report Builder 3.0
  • Manage access to the report server; report scheduling; report delivery; report uploads and downloads with Report Manager
  • Create Tabular Models with SQL Server Analysis Services and deploy them to SQL Server Analysis Server using SQL Server Data Tools.
  • Author Power View Reports from your SharePoint Site and export them as PowerPoint Files.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not paying this invoice. I am disregarding it, becuase....

 I am not paying this invoice because MICROSOFT has not provided me with a satisfactory way to access my account since June of this year des...