With over 65 hands-on exercises
- Install SQL Server 2012; SharePoint Server 2010; and configure Reporting Services for both native and SharePoint Integrated mode on Windows 7.
- Install SQL Server Data Tools and author reports both local and remote. Deploy reports to report servers.
- Develop desktop and web applications using Report Viewer Control.
- Author different kinds of reports with the latest gadgets working with Report Builder 3.0
- Manage access to the report server; report scheduling; report delivery; report uploads and downloads with Report Manager
- Create Tabular Models with SQL Server Analysis Services and deploy them to SQL Server Analysis Server using SQL Server Data Tools.
- Author Power View Reports from your SharePoint Site and export them as PowerPoint Files.