Sunday, May 9, 2010

This blog is mostly about Microsoft SQL Servers

Welcome SQL Server users

I have been writing about MS SQL Servers for several years and I will be posting exclusively about SQL Servers to this blog. I will be providing links to my SQL Server articles past and present from time to time. Of course that includes SQL Server BI as well as SQL Azure.

Here is a recent article that appeard on the SSWUG.Org site that you may be interested. This is about some observations regarding installing the latest version of SQL Server 2008 on Windows 7.

http://www.sswug.org/articles/viewarticle.aspx?id=48766

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not paying this invoice. I am disregarding it, becuase....

 I am not paying this invoice because MICROSOFT has not provided me with a satisfactory way to access my account since June of this year des...