Monday, November 14, 2016

Problem installing October update to Power BI

I faced the problem installing October update to Power BI. The problem was that the installer brought up a message regarding an already running Power BI. I did not have any Power BI running although I had the previous version installed. I also looked up the Task Manager and no such program was running.

Finally, I tried by right clicking the PBDesktop_x64.msi and picking up the Trouble Compatibility item drop-down menu. After following the wizard I could install Power BI.


PowerBICompatibilityCheck.png

I tested the program and it got installed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not paying this invoice. I am disregarding it, becuase....

 I am not paying this invoice because MICROSOFT has not provided me with a satisfactory way to access my account since June of this year des...