Monday, July 31, 2017

SQL Server 2012 (x86) and SQL Server 2016 Developer on the same x64 bit computer - Part 2

Earlier in Part 1 of this post we saw that the SQL Server Management Studio 17.1 easily allows you to work with SQL Server 2012 (x32) Express, the SQL Server Management Studio that installs with SQL Server 2012 Express Advanced has many GUI related problems. The problems were neither related to Display resolution nor to resizing of windows.

Laptop: Windows 10 Pro
SQL Server 2012: and SQL Server Express (x32) 2012

The following images require no explanation.











No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not paying this invoice. I am disregarding it, becuase....

 I am not paying this invoice because MICROSOFT has not provided me with a satisfactory way to access my account since June of this year des...