Saturday, October 28, 2017

Problem with SQL Server Reporting Servie 2016

I have been working with SSRS for quite some time. Recently I noticed some strange things with the Web Service URL as well as Web Portal URL (formerly the Report Manager).
When I try to access the Web Service URL with the correct authentication (I do not get a login error), the page comes up but does not load.

Here are pictures of non-loading sites:


-----------------------------------------------------------



This is the message from the information icon above:



They have worked earlier without any problem:


------------------------------------------------------------


This does not appear to be one of the fixes in the Cumulative Update:

Here are details about my SSRS configuration:




No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not paying this invoice. I am disregarding it, becuase....

 I am not paying this invoice because MICROSOFT has not provided me with a satisfactory way to access my account since June of this year des...