Monday, October 23, 2017

Turning on Preview features switch in Power BI

In order to see new features like Bookmarking etc., you need to turn-on the preview features switch. But before this get the October 2017 update as described here. This link shows all that is new in the October 2017 update.

How do you turn on the Preview Features switch?

You can find this in Options as shown.


Under Options chose Preview Features.


Go ahead and choose all by placing checkmarks. Click OK.

The program may need to restart. Accept to restart.


If this is not turned on this is what you see in the View menu.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not paying this invoice. I am disregarding it, becuase....

 I am not paying this invoice because MICROSOFT has not provided me with a satisfactory way to access my account since June of this year des...