Wednesday, November 1, 2017

SQL Server 2016 SP1 repair does not fix Reporting Services Problem

Problem with SQL Server Reporting Services 2016 SP1 is still unsolved. Two things that prevent me from going further is that I cannot use the SQL Server Reporting Services 2016 SP1 because:

Microsoft Edge is not displaying the Report Server.
Web Portal URL is not working and this happens to be the front-end for the Reporting Services.

I assumed that probably there is something wrong with the SQL Server 2016 Sp1 and I went through a repair process:


It appears there is no problem with the Reporting Services 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not paying this invoice. I am disregarding it, becuase....

 I am not paying this invoice because MICROSOFT has not provided me with a satisfactory way to access my account since June of this year des...