Friday, January 17, 2020

PowerShell cmdlets version that works with (compatible) SQL Server 2019

PowerShell is in continuous development mode. New challenges require updating of software to accommodate the changes. This is the nature of such things. PowerShell cmdlets also follow this natural course and we have many versions.

I had an older version, and when I tried to launch contextually from SSMS v 8.4, I got this response:


In order to get the version you want, you may access this link:

SQL Server with PowerShell

Here is a list from the above site:





No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not paying this invoice. I am disregarding it, becuase....

 I am not paying this invoice because MICROSOFT has not provided me with a satisfactory way to access my account since June of this year des...