Sunday, April 2, 2017

Installing Microsoft SQL Server Mobile Report Publisher

In order tow rok with Microsoft SQL server Mobile Reporter you must first download the program from the link below.

Download from here:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=50400

You would have downloaded a SQL Server.MobileReportPublisher.Installer.msi installer which will take you through the steps to install. The installation is quite straight forward. However, you just very the requirements mentioned in my previous post here.

Here are some installation files. As there are various 3rd party programs you may have to agree for those license terms also. You will find details of those after the installation.










 A shortcut gets added to All programs.


Click the shortcut to launch. The UI gets displayed as shown.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not paying this invoice. I am disregarding it, becuase....

 I am not paying this invoice because MICROSOFT has not provided me with a satisfactory way to access my account since June of this year des...