Saturday, April 29, 2017

SQL Server Reporting Services 2016 with SharePoint

SharePoint just uses the SSRS add-in to render reports. With SSRS 2016 you need to use the SSRS 2016 add-in for working with SharePoint 2013.

Depending on the SQL Server version you can look up what combination of SharePoint works with Reporting Services (SQL Server Version).

Although the designated platform for SharePoint Server 2010 were Windows Servers 2018 (x64 Bit) or Windows Servers 2018 R2 (x64 Bit), it was still possible to install on Windows 7. In fact this was how I could work with Share Point Integrated mode for Reporting Services as detailed in my book. I used the versions highlighted in the above image.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not paying this invoice. I am disregarding it, becuase....

 I am not paying this invoice because MICROSOFT has not provided me with a satisfactory way to access my account since June of this year des...